The American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine serves to advance the understanding, prevention and management of lower extremity sports and fitness injuries. We believe that providing such knowledge to the profession and the public will optimize enjoyment and safe participation in sports and fitness activities. We will accomplish this mission through professional education, scientific research, public awareness and membership support.
We welcome you to our website and hope you find it useful. If you are in the podiatric sports medicine field and are interested in AAPSM Membership, please click here.
IT’S HERE!!! ElliptiGO 8C to Benefit Barnes Scholarship
It’s official!! The American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine and ElliptiGo, Inc. have once again teamed up to offer AAPSM members the opportunity to participate in a raffle for an ElliptiGO 8C. Proceeds of the raffle will benefit the Robert Barnes, DPM Memorial Scholarship. Suggested donation $10 per ticket or 3 tickets for $20.00. The winner of the raffle will be announced at the AAPSM Stand Alone Meeting in West Point, New York. Winner does not need to be present to win and the ElliptiGO will be shipped to the winner. Tickets will be mailed to members with dues renewal notices in early July for voluntary purchase/distribution. For additional raffle tickets contact Rita Yates at email@example.com . For information on ElliptiGO, Inc. and their products please visit their website at www.elliptiGO.com. Look forward to seeing you in West Point!!!
Why Join the AAPSM?
- The AAPSM hosts a series of meetings throughout the year held at the various colleges of podiatric medicine offering special discounts and CME units.
- AAPSM operates a consumer referral line where consumers call and receive an AAPSM member in their area.
- AAPSM website featuring member and consumer information including a newly formatted “members only” site featuring a variety of PowerPoint presentations, bookmarks and brochures.
- An informative newsletter that includes journal reviews, student chapter updates, information on upcoming meetings, seminars, etc.
- Opportunity to achieve Fellow Status.
- Fellow-in-Training funding
- Research Grant Funding
- Opportunity to consult and network at annual meeting with past presidents who have high visibility in the sports medicine field
- Participate in special AAPSM projects such as Special Olympics, etc.
- Media exposure through national, regional and local magazines and newspapers.
Affiliated Organizations of the American Podiatric Medical Association
American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Medicine
American Society of Podiatric Surgeons
American College of Foot and Ankle Pediatrics
American Society of Podiatric Dermatology
American Society of Podiatric Medicine
Association of Extremity Nerve Surgeons
American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management
American Podiatric Medical Association
American Association for Women Podiatrists
American Association of Colleges of Podiatric Medicine
American Association of Hospital and Healthcare Podiatrists
American Podiatric Medical Students' Association
American Podiatric Medical Writers Association
American Society of Podiatric Executives
American Society of Podiatric Medical Assistants
Sports Medicine & Footwear Info
Copyright © American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
Phone: (352) 620-8562 • E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org