Membership Application | Fellowship Requirements | Fellowship Application | Fellowship Opportunities
Why Join the AAPSM?
- The AAPSM hosts a series of meetings throughout the year held at the various colleges of podiatric medicine offering special discounts and CME units.
- AAPSM operates a consumer referral line where consumers call and receive an AAPSM member in their area.
- AAPSM website featuring member and consumer information including a newly formatted “members only” site featuring a variety of PowerPoint presentations, bookmarks and brochures.
- An informative newsletter that includes journal reviews, student chapter updates, information on upcoming meetings, seminars, etc.
- Opportunity to achieve Fellow Status.
- Fellow-in-Training funding
- Research Grant Funding
- Opportunity to consult and network at annual meeting with past presidents who have high visibility in the sports medicine field
- Participate in special AAPSM projects such as Special Olympics, etc.
- Media exposure through national, regional and local magazines and newspapers.
Why wait any longer? Find out why your colleagues find their membership in the AAPSM to be so valuable. We invite you to join the AAPSM today. Click here to get started right now!
AAPSM Fellows and Fellow Exam
The American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine has approximately 200 sports podiatrists who have achieved Fellow status in the AAPSM. These doctors have passed a rigorous oral and written examination while demonstrating an expertise in sports medicine. Their efforts have made a significant impact on the success of the AAPSM.