Membership - Fellowship Application
Are you seeking higher level involvement in AAPSM? Are you a recognized leader in your field? Then AAPSM Fellowship may be for you.
Purpose of Fellowship:
- To encourage high standards of professional responsibility and service to the Academy.
- To promote and encourage a continuing program of professional development.
- To recognize professional achievement and competence in podiatric sports medicine.
- To recognize the candidate who exhibits a deep and ongoing interest and dedication to the goals and long-range activities of AAPSM.
- Fellow-applicants should demonstrate each of the following:
An applicant should NOT consider Fellow Status for personal gratification or enhancement.
- A high level of competence and ethical conduct with knowledge of the principles and practices of podiatric sports medicine.
- Active participation in the Academy by attendance at the AAPSM meetings; presentations of papers; peer and public education.
- A desire to become more active in the internal affairs of AAPSM, including serving in a leadership capacity.
If you would like a membership application mailed to you, please request it either by telephone (352) 620-8562 or email: email@example.com.
Click here to read and print membership application.
If you do not already
have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may obtain it by clicking on the Get Acrobat Reader Logo.